At KCSystem we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our company’s overriding policy is to collect as little user information as possible to ensure a private and anonymous user experience when using the Service. Below is a summary of how we deal with information when you use KCSystem .
Data we retain from KCSystem sessions:
Each time a user connects to KCSystem , we only store a timestamp of the last successful login attempt. While it is stored indefinitely, this gets overwritten the each time you log in.
Why do you retain a timestamp:
We retain this limited information to know how many devices are being connected and ensure users do not make excessive number of connections.
What we don’t do when you use KCSystem :
- Log user’s traffic or the content of any communications
- Discriminate against devices, protocols, or applications.
- Throttle your Internet connection.
Website data collection is limited to the following instances:
Visiting our website:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to create statistics about traffic and visits. While using this website you accept the data use.
- Social Networks: Every single social network uses its own cookies to let you click on “Like” or “Share”. We do not manage that cookies and you should contact directly with that networks.
Account creation: We will store the email address you have entered when creating an account. This is for communication and anti-abuse purposes.
Support: When you submit support requests or bug reports we will collect the data that you chose to share with us about the issue being reported. Bug reports sometimes rely on third parties such as Zendesk.
Payment: The Company relies on third parties to process credit card and PayPal transactions and we do not save your payment method. Anonymous cash or bitcoin payments and donations are also accepted.
How we will use this data
We do NOT have any advertising on our site and the limited information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- to notify you about changes to our service
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (e.g. show you a mobile site if you are visiting from a mobile device)
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
Active accounts will have data retained indefinitely until they are requested to be deleted by the user.
We take data security very seriously at KCSystem. Only employees of the Company have physical or other access to the servers. Data is usually stored in encrypted format on our servers. Offline backups may be stored periodically, but these are also secured.
Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose the limited user data we possess if we receive an enforceable court order from either the Barcelona Court or the Spanish Supreme Court. Under Spanish law, it is obligatory to notify the target of a data request, although such notification may come from the authorities and not from the Company.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of Spain. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Barcelona, the jurisdiction of the Spanish Court being expressly reserved.